Y’all know how much I love a smoothie in the morning. They’re delicious, easy to make and you can fill them with all sorts of nutrients to drink on the go. The key to loving your smoothie is making sure that A: it’s delicious enough that you’ll want it all the time and B: it’s got enough protein inside to keep you full for a while.
Check out this recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothies using Burt’s Bees protein powder. You’re going to love the flavor and the texture of this yummy drink and the fact that the protein powder is entirely plant-based! Check out how to make it below!
Let’s start by talking about Burt’s Bees Protein + Healthy Radiance protein powder. This one is the chocolate flavor and it’s out of this world in this smoothie.
Combine all of the ingredients in high-speed blender. I add ice, Greek yogurt, bananas, chocolate pieces, our chocolate protein powder, chocolate almond milk and a few almonds.
Originally this smoothie was made with walnuts, feel free to use those, but since I’m allergic to walnuts I swamped them out for almonds instead.
Blend on high until completely smooth. Then pour into tall a tall glass and garnish with fresh banana slices, almonds and chocolate.
If you want to try this Burt’s Bees Protein Powder you can purchase it HERE!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt’s Bees. The opinions and text are all mine.
- handful of ice
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- 3 tablespoons Burt's Bees Protein + Healthy Radiance chocolate flavor protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with fresh banana slices, almond and chocolate on top.