Guys, I’ll admit it… I totally fell into the Pumpkin Spice Latte trap just like everyone else. I tried it one day on a whim and then I couldn’t stop myself. I’ve started trying to figure out all the ways I could incorporate it into my world… like at parties or during book club. And if I’m going to attempt to make it myself you know I had to figure out the ultimate… Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte!! Imagine if you whipped this up for your holiday party or your small group and it was just bubbling on your countertop like a magical holiday treat! Your friends are going to freak out!
Pour freshly brewed coffee into the bowl of a slow cooker along with the milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
We’re also going to add pumpkin purée to our slow cooker because we want that light pumpkin flavor in our lattes.
Whisk everything together until well combined.
Everything is cooked, so we’re just looking to warm the pumpkin spice latte through and keep it warm. So heat on low for about 4 to 6 hours and keep warm throughout the night. Perfect for parties or gatherings.
Top the lattes with whipped cream and a sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice, if you want to really take things over the top.
If you want to have some fun with it, you can definitely add a little alcohol to the latte. Try adding rum or bourbon to the mixture before serving!
Keep the latte warm and use it as the centerpiece for a buffet or party.
- 5 cups strong brewed coffee
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the whipped cream) in the bowl of a slow cooker. Heat on low for about 4 to 6 hours until warmed through.
- Keep warm throughout the night for serving. Top with whipped cream and pumpkin spice if desired.