I love banana pudding.
I love peanut butter.
I love Girl Scout Cookies.
If you put these three things together you’ve got one of the best desserts I’ve ever shared here on the Chic Site. No seriously, this Peanut Butter Banana Pudding is so good you might just lick the bowl clean! Watch the video for the fun story behind this dish, then scroll down to see the full recipe! ~Rachel
Start by making your banana pudding. Just whisk together the pudding mix and milk, then set in the fridge to chill.
Now you want to whisk your whipping cream until it thickens up and gets frothy.
Add peanut butter and continue to whisk at a high speed until the whipped cream gets thick peaks.
Now you just layer all of your ingredients. I like to go cookie, banana pudding, bananas, whipped cream but the order is up to you. No matter how you stack it, this Peanut Butter Banana Pudding will be delicious!
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- splash of vanilla
- 5 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 package Trefoil Girl Scout Cookie package
- In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding mix and the whole mix. Stir for about two minutes or until thoroughly dissolved and combined. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least half an hour or up to 3 hours.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until frothy and somewhat thick. Stir in the powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Continue to beat until soft peaks form, being careful to not over-mix.
- To assemble the pudding, use either one large trifle dish or four mini trifle dishes. Begin with a layer of cookies, then pudding, banana slices and peanut butter whipped cream. Repeat the layers until all of the dishes are filled. Garnish with a cookie on top. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least half an hour. Serve chilled. Enjoy!