Would you look at that big ridiculous grin on my face?
I can’t help it, Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry makes me so happy. This was the most common dinner served in our home growing up… we had it at least once a week. It’s a great option to fit into your meal plan and can be served over rice or even on top of salad if you’re trying to cut the carbs. Watch the video how-to and then scroll down to get the step by step directions.
Start by browning your chicken in a little oil over medium/high heat.
When chicken starts to brown add in bell peppers and onions.
Once all your veggies have been added you can season with garlic salt (and pepper if you like). Cook until veggies are warm (about 5 minutes) you don’t want them to get mushy.
Next add your pineapple and soy sauce.
Cook for a few more minutes… just until the pineapples get warm.
Serve your Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry up on brown or white rice!
- 1 Package of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - cut into cubes
- 1 White/Yellow Onion -cCut into cubes
- 2 Bell Peppers (any color) - seeds removed, cut into cubes
- 1 Can of Diced Pineapple - Drained
- Garlic Salt - to taste
- 1 Tbls of Soy Sauce
- Oil or non-stick cooking spray - to coat the pan
- Start by coating your pan in 1 Tbls of oil or some non-stick cooking spray. Add chicken and cook over medium high heat until cooked through (8-10 min). Add bell pepper and onions and cook for five minutes more (you don't want to cook them so long they turn to mush). Add salt to-taste and combine well with chicken. Add pineapple and soy sauce last, toss to make sure all the flavors are mixed together. Serve over rice or salad.