Apple Cider Martini
November 26th, 2014
We’re celebrating fall and the upcoming holidays with this delicious cocktail. It’s an Apple Cider Martini and it’s here to make all your parties just a little bit better.
Start by preparing the glasses. Run a lemon wedge around the edge of the glasses, this will ensure our sugar coating sticks.
Then dip the glasses, lemon side down, into a small bowl of sugar and cinnamon.
I sometimes can’t find my cocktail shaker so a cool CHIC TIP: Is to shake your cocktails in a mason jar with a lid! Pour the contents into the jar, seal it tight with the lid and give it a shake! It’s a quick fix when you can’t seem to locate your cocktail shaker!
Pour in the apple cider, vodka, whipped cream vodka, hazelnut or almond liqueur, simple syrup and ice. Cover and shake until the cocktail is well chilled. Strain into the prepared glasses.
As an extra garnish, you can add in a sliced apple to finish things off, right before serving.
Enjoy the cocktails right away! They make the perfect alcoholic drink option for any holiday party!
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 2 ounces along or hazelnut liqueur
- 2 ounces simple syrup or agave nectar
- lemon wedge
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- apple slices for garnish
- Run the lemon wedge along the edge of two glasses, dip them into a small bowl of turbinado sugar mixed with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with a lid with ice and pour in the vodka, whipped cream vodka, hazelnut liqueur and simple syrup. Shake until chilled. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with apple slices. Enjoy!