Sparkling Peach Lemonade
May 15th, 2015
Summer is just around the corner and as the weather starts to warm up, I think it’s important to have a few drink recipes lined up for all those outdoor parties and gatherings you’ll be having this year! What better way to celebrate summer than with this delicious and easy to make Sparkling Peach Lemonade? We’ve spruced up store bought raspberry lemonade with just a few simple ingredients!
Start by slicing a few fresh peaches into thin slices. (Keep the skin on, let’s not add extra work!) Add them to a large pitcher along with fresh lemon slices.
A great Chic Tip: Use frozen peaches, if you can’t find fresh in the grocery store!
Pour in the store bought raspberry lemonade and a bottle of sparkling water. You can also use club soda or ginger ale for an added flavor!
Round out that fresh lemon flavor by adding a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice.
Fill with ice and stir. Or hold the ice and chill in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Stir in the ice right before serving!
The longer the peaches sit in the lemonade the stronger peach flavor you’ll get. It’s the perfect summer drink!
- 4 ripe fresh peaches, sliced
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 1 large container raspberry lemonade
- 1 bottle sparkling water or club soda
- 3 lemons, juiced
- Add the peach and lemon sliced into a large pitcher. Using a wooden spoon, mash the slices as best you can.
- Pour in the lemonade, sparkling water and lemon juice. Stir and place in the fridge to chill. Stir in ice right before serving.