You should totally watch the Super Bowl with these cute Fritos Tacos To-Go! Just pick them up, sit back and enjoy the game. Use our Football Bags for extra points! The great thing about them is that can fill them with any chip bag you prefer and top them with any and all of your favorite taco fillings and toppings!
Cut off the tops of the Fritos bags.
Nestle the bag of chips into the football snack bags. This will create a barrier between the bags and prevent the toppings and filling to seep through, creating a mess.
You can get them all ready by placing the chip bags into the football snack bags and arrange them in a buffet with various toppings and fillings. Then have your guests top theirs with whatever they’d like.
We topped ours with our favorite taco fixings, using our seasoned ground beef and black bean filling and the guacamole from our Potato Nachos post! Feel free to click on the link and use those recipes yourself!
You don’t want to top the chips until right before servings, or else they’ll get soggy.
- 6 small Fritos bags
- 6 football snack bags (find DIY how-to on the site)
- seasoned ground beef and black bean filling (recipe from Potato Nachos on the site)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup guacamole (store bought or recipe from Potato Nachos on the site)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Cut off the tops of the Fritos chip bags and nestle them into the football snack bags. Top with seasoned beef, cheese and desired toppings. Enjoy right away!