This Patriotic Punch is the perfect beverage for the 4th of July. It’s fun, festive and super easy to make. We’re taking help from fresh blueberries, strawberries, and jicama to give us that red, white and blue look and taste!
There is no exact measurement for this punch, it’s really just equal parts of each of the juices. Pour them all into a pitcher and give them a stir to combine.
A fun tip is to make fruit flavored ice cubes! Add fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries to ice cube trays and fill with water. It’s the perfect way to chill your patriotic punch, but also a great way to add more flavor to it! When the ice melts the fruit will just float, so you can eat it!
Once the fruit ice cubes have frozen, you can add it to the punch to chill it, right before serving.
To make stars for our patriotic punch, peel and cut a jicama into large thin rounds. Then just cut out stars with a star-shaped cookie cutter! Add them to the punch along with the red and blue ice cubes, for a fun and festive drink!
Make sure all of the juices are very cold before making this punch. Right before serving, add the fruit ice and jicama stars. Serve at your next party or gathering, especially for 4th of July. It’s a fun drink everyone can enjoy!
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 large jicama
- To make the fruit ice cubes: Add fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries to an ice cube tray. Fill with water and freeze until firm. You can do this the night before.
- Peel and cut the jicama into thin rounds. Cut out stars with a star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Mix the juices and ginger ale in a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Right before serving, add the fruit ice cubes and jicama stars. Enjoy right away!