Who doesn’t love a hot and cheesy dip? I dare say it’s one of my favorite comfort foods! My family has been making this bean dip recipe since I was a teenager. It’s not complex (there are only 3 ingredients) and it’s definitely not fancy (it’s refried beans after all) but it’s so so so yummy! Make some for your next get together, I guarantee there won’t be any leftover!
Like I said, you only need 3 ingredients!
- 4 - 15 oz Cans of Refried Beans
- 1 - 16 oz Jar of Salsa
- 2 - Cups of Shredded Cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together beans and salsa, pour into an oven safe casserole dish
- Cover with cheese
- Bake until warm throughout and cheese on top is melted (about 20 minutes)
- Serve with chips, chunky salsa, sour cream, cilantro
I serve it with chips and other fun toppings like sour cream, chopped cilantro, guacamole, and pico de gallo