Pumpkin crafting! Here we go! Two weeks into my internship with Rachel, I decided to join in on the crafting fun! Feeling inspired by the My Chic Life plethora of DIY posts (compliments of Mandy), I set out for the pumpkin patch on a mission. I wanted to start small, so I did so with three “teacup” pumpkins. Transforming these little pumpkins into glittery candles is a simple way to spruce up any fall centerpiece, coffee table, or desk. Here’s how.
5 Simple Steps to Glittertasic Pumpkins!
1. Cut a hole at the top of the pumpkin using a sharp knife & put the tealight in. Do NOT empty the pumpkin of its’ insides because it’ll last longer!
2. Paint a thick layer of glue where you want your glitter.
3. Bathe the pumpkin in glitter.
4. After the first layer of glue has dried, blot a top layer of glue to hold it all in place.
5. Let it dry… again. You’re done!